David Feldman Catalogues at your fingertips!
A dedicated App available on all mobile devices
Many clients are informing us that they now prefer to use the internet to view our auctions and no longer need to receive the printed catalogues. To assist clients who are also users of tablets we have now introduced new Applications that are available on most mobile device platforms which replicate the page-browsing ease of a catalogue while maintaining the ability to zoom in to detailed images and place pre-auction bids via our website. David Feldman has always been a pioneer in the use of technology in auctions and we are happy to share this latest innovation with you.
1. View current interactive catalogues
2. LIVE BIDDING (direct link to each lot) – click lot titles to go to the bidding platform, sign in, leave bid or bid live.
3. View archived interactive catalogues with prices – click lot titles to view hammer prices
4. Full Menu driven catalogues
5. Bookmark pages of interest for later and then Print or Share.
6. Push Notification – We will let you know when we have a new catalogue online. “ MAKE SURE YOU AGREE TO NOTIFICATIONS” when the App starts the first time.
7. Zoom to view
8. Responsive design
9. Share Functions
10. Menu driven connect to our website