David Feldman International Auctioneers is looking for:
A Part Time Graphic Designer
David Feldman International Auctioneers is looking for a Part-time Graphic Designer, to join our team in Geneva as soon as possible (entry date flexible).
The Graphic designer is considered an integral part of the Marketing team and will work under the supervision of the Head of Marketing. She/he will be responsible to maintain and develop the visual identity of the company, and support the Marketing Team in all aspects of visual creation.
The ideal person for this position has an artistic background, a true creative and imaginative mind with a sense for design and a sharp eye for details. She or he is flexible, organised and able to manage her/his workflow independently (under little supervision) to meet different sometimes challenging deadlines.
It goes without saying that Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign) is not a mystery to you 🙂
- Participate in the development of the brand in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Design content, build and edit layout elements (ex. banners, corporate photos, stand designs, Ads, promotion material, etc.), in line with the Marketing calendar
- Layout of the auction catalogues (10 to 15 catalogues per year) and supervision of freelancers
- Overview the printing of the catalogues and liaise with external printers to ensure the deadlines are met and the material is printed to the highest quality
- Layout of brochures, ads and other publications
- Produce creative illustrations and graphics in accordance with the Marketing team needs
- Image retouching and optimisation
- Produce visuals for social networks, website, emailings, etc.
- Support in web design
Qualifications & Skills :
- Fluent in English is a must, French and German are a plus
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Creativity and ability to translate marketing ideas into creative concepts
- Excellent attention to details
- Exceptional time & project management skills
- Flexible and adaptable, with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently on an assignment as well as a member of a team
- Some experience with video production and edition
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML is a big plus
We are looking forward to your application if you think that you have what it takes, to help us bring the hobby of philately into the digital era. Please send us your CV, a motivation letter and your portfolio or samples of your work to [email protected].
***IMPORTANT*** Only complete applications will be reviewed.
A Junior Philatelist
The ideal candidate should be passionate about stamps and postal history and must be motivated, flexible, and completely fluent in written and spoken English. The position, in close collaboration with the other members of the philatelic team, will involve the describing and estimating of stamps and covers for auctions, management of client inventory, representation of the company in various exhibitions, and participation in the auctions themselves.
Please contact Fernando Martínez, Head Philatelist.
Email your CV with a cover letter explaining what you could bring to the company to: [email protected]