Do you want to keep your collection alive?
This series of books is intended to preserve “the best of the best” of today’s collections for posterity, as the collections themselves have been presented, usually in exhibit form and as annotated by their creators. Some may remain “under construction” by their owners for years to come, others may be dispersed. All have in common the greatness that a collector’s passion, applied to the pursuit of a single subject, can bring to fruition.
If you have an important world-class exhibit collection of an area, country or subject, a book dedicated to your collection will forever serve as a memorial to your accomplishments and as a reference for future philatelists.
Please contact us to find out what it would take for us to publish (at no cost to you) !
Do you want to discover one of our 14 Great Philatelic Collections?
Our own passion for the greatest individual rarities from throughout the world is well recognised and we are honoured to share with you 14 Great Collections, which are available on our online shop:
- Egypt: Postal Services in the Suez Canal Zone formed by Samir Fikry
- Finland: Grand Duchy of Finland 1856-1884 formed by Jussi Tuor
- France: 1849 Cérès, The First Issue of France and their Usages formed by Joseph Hackmey, R.D.P., FRPSL
- Natal: Classic Victorian Natal 1836-1899 formed by Prof. Keith Klugma
- India: Classic India 1669-1857 formed by Dr. Sita Bhateja
- Persia: The Classic Period to 1879 formed by Joseph Hackmey, R.D.P., FRPSL.
- Thailand: Classic Stamps & Postal History of Siam formed by Surajit Gongvatana, FRPSL.
- Turkey: The Duloz Issues, 1865-76 formed by Max Plantinga
- USA: 1847 & 1851-57 Classic Issues on Cover formed by Joseph Hackmey, R.D.P., FRPSL
- Kanai: Classic Japan
- Russian Post Offices in the Chinese Empire – Part I: Offices in China Proper formed by Dr. Raymond Casey
- Russian Post Offices in the Chinese Empire – Part II: Offices in Mongolia & Sinkiang formed by Dr. Raymond Casey
- Russian Post Offices in the Chinese Empire – Part III: Offices in Manchuria & Chinese Eastern Railways formed by Dr. Raymond Casey
- Belgium Part I: Les Épaulettes formed by Anatoly Karpov
- Belgium Part II: Les Médaillons formed by Anatoly Karpov
- Belgium Part III: L’émission de 1865 formed by Anatoly Karpov
- Tasmania: Imperforate Stamps from “Courier” to “Chalon Head” formed by Koichi Sato, FRSPL