We are already working on our next Stamp auction Series which will be held in Geneva from 28th November to 2nd December, 2016. We will have the honour to offer what was once described as the “Greatest philatelic treasure existing”, the famous Mauritius printing plate. But beside this exceptional item, the auction series will feature a great variety of consignments from all over the world:
- Rarities of the World – including the fabulous Bombay Cover featuring two of the famous “Post Office” stamps of Mauritius, and other “crown jewels” of philately.
- Russian Empire and its Maritime Mail including The Raymond Casey Collection
- Middle East with Classic and Modern Egypt, but also Persia, Iraq and Ottoman Empire
- British Empire & Great Britain, including a fantastic collection of Tonga
- France and Colonies, with our usual offer of both classic pieces and collections.
- Switzerland, with an important offering of both Sitting and Standing Helvetia plus classics and collections
- Austria, including proofs and essays
- All World collections – further fresh collections from single-country specialized collections to worldwide accumulations.
CONSIGN WITH US
If you wish to benefit from this special auction week and our access to international markets to consign individual rarities, material that could complement our planned offerings, or indeed even your entire collection, we invite you to contact us at your convenience – the deadline for receipt of consignments to our auction is September 19, 2016.
So please contact us today if you are considering consigning to make sure you don’t miss out.